16. Did the mother have any infection/ disease during pregnancy
17. Did the child cry immediately after birth
21. Was the child admitted in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)after delivery?
22. Is Your Child Vaccinated Up to Date?
1. Abnormal (Large or small) head:
3. Frequent jerky movement of eyes:
4. Abnormal shape of ear/lips/nose/hands or legs:
6. Limp walking of your child:
7. Short length of one limb:
10. Underweight or overweight:
11. Pale, easily get tired:
14. Fits/ unconsciousness:
16. White/ brownish spots on teeth:
17. Swollen bleeding gums.
18. Itching in the night and oval spots in between fingers
19. Shortness of breath / wheezing
1. Does your child walk steadily even while pulling a toy
2. Does your child scribble spontaneously?
3. Does your child say atleast five words consistently even if not clear?
4. Does your child imitate household tasks? Like to try to copy domestic chores like sweeping , washing clothes ?
5. Does your child point to 2 or more body parts ? show me your nose child points to nose by using one finger?
I hereby confirm that the information I have provided about the medical condition of my child is true to the best of my knowledge.